Bus air purifier

Main functions:

Send E-mailget price

Share with:
  • description
  • technical data
  • advantage
  • Variant Products
  • Inquiry

Main sources and causes of air pollution in the bus

Bacteria is the second largest source of pollution in the bus after micro particles. Filtration and dust collection technology can only solve 35% of air problems in the air. The remaining 65% of air pollution problems require other purification technologies. The broad-spectrum disinfection and purification of the air in the car can only be solved by comprehensive technical means

 Bus air purification, disinfection, and sterilization

Structure of bus air cleaning equipmentPollution source of bus airFiltration steps of bus air purifierTwo models of bus air sterilization equipmentDisplay screen of bus air sterilization equipmentHow the bus air purifier worksAdvantages of bus air purifier

Five core technologies

Primary effect filter / Q ion generator / electrostatic dust collector / UVC ultraviolet disinfection lamp / TiO₂ photocatalyst filter

1.Q ion photocatalytic polymerization technology, human-machine coexistence, disinfection and sterilization
Proprietary Q ion technology, combined with UVC ultraviolet, active oxygen, negative ions and photocatalytic polymerization technology, comprehensively and quickly kill viruses and bacteria to prevent the spread of disease. The sterilization rate is 99.9%, and the dust removal rate is 99.9%. It can effectively remove harmful gases such as formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, and various odors, smoke, and odors in the car. It has a man-machine coexistence work mode, disinfection without dead ends, and health.

2. Supplement air negative oxygen ions to eliminate travel fatigue
6 million negative oxygen ions, refresh the air, activate cells, enhance human immunity and eliminate travel fatigue.

3. Purify air, decompose harmful gases, maintenance-free and no consumables
Installed inside the air conditioner grille, small size does not occupy extra space, through chain reaction to strongly decompose the polluted gas in the cabin, eliminate PM2.5, PM10 suspended particles, keep the air environment in the car fresh and healthy, no consumables , Maintenance free.

4. Remote monitoring, safety warning, intelligent control
It can be connected to the CAN line of the vehicle, and the air quality sensor data can be monitored in real time on the dashboard, or the intelligent switching of the purifier working mode and real-time safety warning can be realized according to the air quality; the return window has its own independent display (display PM2.5 particle concentration, temperature, humidity and air quality index, optional), allowing passengers to intuitively understand the pollution status of the car environment through the display, Make the product more high-end and practical in appearance.

5. High working efficiency, low power consumption, minimal impact on vehicle energy consumption or cruising range
"Dynamic polarization" mode ensures long-lasting and stable purification efficiency, the dust holding capacity is several times higher than the filter of the same specification; matching with the power supply system of the passenger car, the power consumption of the disinfection purifier module of the 12-meter passenger car is only 10W, safe and energy-saving Equipped with ordinary and electric buses.
Application of bus air purification equipmentThe installation position of the bus air filterWorkshop photosCertifications

* Describe Your Buying Requirements in Detail